Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hello Everyone!!

Hey guys,
I know that I have not updated my blog in quite a while. We have been extremely busy around here. Brooklyn had her second dance competition a couple of weeks ago and they did awesome. In the petites category they got 3rd in category and then 5th overall. In production they placed 1st in category and then 1st overall. I am so proud of the team as a whole.
I will update more and will have some pictures in a couple of weeks. I have several events that I will be letting everyone in on. Gabi's Girl Scout troop had a little egg hunt yesterday. On Friday Gabi will be getting a Terrific Kid award and Brooklyn will be getting her award for placing 2nd in the Young GA Authors writing contest. The sub ball is on Saturday and we leave for Disney on Sunday. We will be back on Thursday the 16th just to turn around again and leave the 17th heading to Savannah for Brooklyns last dance competition of this year. There will be more after that.
Ok that is it for now. Until next time.....Live life..Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment